Can’t make up your mind about whether you want to purchase a laptop or a tablet for your next portable computer? Dell is here to simplify the choice for you. While other companies have been creating tablets that combine with a dock to turn into a laptop, carrying an extra dock around can be a pretty cumbersome affair. Dell’s Latitude XT3 convertible tablet eschews the dock concept and attaches the display to the keyboard instead; permanently. It features a flexible swivel hinge that allows you to use the screen in a whole variety of viewing angles.
While this will lead to a heavier device, you’ll get the convenience of being able to whip out the physical keyboard/trackpad every time you use it instead of having to set up the dock and plug it in. Perfect for people who are rarely at their desks and need to bring their work everywhere. The Latitude XT3 features a nice capacitive 13.3″ HD LCD touchscreen display with multi-touch (up to four fingers), as well as pen input. A touchpad, keyboard and mouse support give users even more choices when it comes to input.
Other specs include: Intel Core processor (i3, i5 or i7), Windows 7 operating system, up to 8GB of RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 250/320GB HDD or 256GB SSD, optional optical drive, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, RJ-45, three USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB/eSATA combo, memory card reader, VGA, HDMI output, smartcard reader, optional fingerprint reader. Prices for the Latitude XT3 start at $2,077 and it is available now.RELATED
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: computer, Dell, hybrid, laptop, notebook, Tablet,