Looking to get yourself a brand new camera? If you are, Fujifilm has just announced their latest camera, the FinePix F600 EXR, which is based off the FinePix F550 EXR but is said to have been improved on.
It’s said to be no bigger than the F550 which means if you plan to put this camera into your pocket or handbag, it shouldn’t present any problems. It also comes with a 16MP EXR-CMOS sensor along with a new Motion Detection feature in Auto mode that is said to be able to reduce subject blur in all lighting conditions by automatically determining if the ISO sensitivity should be raised/lowered.
It even comes with a GPS Landmark Navigator which helps to pin-point interesting locations around you, which we’re also hoping will be able to be used to pin-point your location should you get lost while shooting in the jungle.
The lens used features 15x optical zoom which is said to be the 35mm equivalent of a 24-360mm lens. It also comes with Motion Panorama which as the name implies, allows for panoramic photos. On top of that the FinePix F600 EXR is also capable of shooting videos in 1080p Full HD mode.
If that sounds like the camera for you, the FinePix F600 EXR is expected to be released towards the end of October for £269 which is roughly converted to $436.
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online
- 2013-06-24: Fujifilm X-M1 "Premium" Compact Camera
- 2013-01-07: Fujifilm S8200 and S8300 Mid-Range Cameras
- 2013-01-07: Fujifilm SL1000 Camera
- 2013-01-07: Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR 42X Optical Zoom Camera
- 2012-09-17: Fujifilm's XF1, A Retrotastic Powerful Little Point and Shoot