It goes without saying that companies these days do not have a very good track record in keeping secrets, especially those of upcoming products, and the advent of the Internet certainly made it far easier to leak details to the masses before anything else becomes official. We do wonder, however, whether these leaks are on purpose or intentional, but whatever the case is, here is the latest Fujifilm leak – the FinePix X10, otherwise also known as the X50. Check out what it offers right after the jump.
The Fujifilm FinePix X10 camera will come with a bright and high resolution, Fujinon f/2.0-2.8 lens, in addition to a manual 4x optical zoom lens, an optical zoom viewfinder, a 12.0-megapixel EXR CMOS sensor, manual shooting modes, RAW capabilities and a retro design that has a magnesium alloy body which is definitely pleasing to the eyes.
If you want to shoot videos with the FinePix X10, it does that as well, shooting Full HD movies with complete stereo sound as well. It does seem to be identical to other leaks from the Promaster catalog, although we still do not know whether it will be called the X10 or X50.RELATED
- Alleged Canon EOS M2 Specs Leaked
- Sony Rumored To Be Working On 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- Sony NEX-7 Successor Rumored For Early 2014 Announcement
- Samsung To Release Next-Gen APS-C Cameras In 2014/2015 [Rumor]
- Follow: finepix, Fujifilm, x10,
- Seen at: photorumors