It goes without saying that companies these days do not have a very good track record in keeping secrets, especially those of upcoming products, and the advent of the Internet certainly made it far easier to leak details to the masses before anything else becomes official. We do wonder, however, whether these leaks are on purpose or intentional, but whatever the case is, here is the latest Fujifilm leak – the FinePix X10, otherwise also known as the X50. Check out what it offers right after the jump.
The Fujifilm FinePix X10 camera will come with a bright and high resolution, Fujinon f/2.0-2.8 lens, in addition to a manual 4x optical zoom lens, an optical zoom viewfinder, a 12.0-megapixel EXR CMOS sensor, manual shooting modes, RAW capabilities and a retro design that has a magnesium alloy body which is definitely pleasing to the eyes.
If you want to shoot videos with the FinePix X10, it does that as well, shooting Full HD movies with complete stereo sound as well. It does seem to be identical to other leaks from the Promaster catalog, although we still do not know whether it will be called the X10 or X50.
Next Story: Superthin Toshiba tablet leaked
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online
- 2013-01-30: Fujifilm FinePix S6800 Long Zoom Camera
- 2013-01-07: Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR 42X Optical Zoom Camera
- 2012-08-27: Fujifilm XP1 spotted in leak
- 2012-07-25: Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR camera features Wi-Fi sharing capability
- 2012-01-04: Fujifilm FinePix F-Series - Long-Zoom Compact Cameras