It’s only a few more days until Samsung’s Unpacked event at IFA 2011, but the internet is already rife with rumors about what Samsung will be revealing on that day. One of the products that have been discovered (through snooping around of the Unpacked app’s .APK file) is the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 that’s slightly larger than the original Galaxy Tab.
The folks over at Android-Life think that they might have gotten their hands on the first actual photograph of the tablet, but there’s no way to be certain. From the photograph, we can see that the tablet makes use of the 30-pin connector similar to the one found on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. There’s also no way to tell if it’s actually smaller, but in relation to the other objects around the tablet and the charging connector itself – the tablet does look pretty small.
Not much is known about the tablet itself, except rumors about Samsung using its 7″ Super AMOLED Plus displays for the tablet. I guess we’ll be finding out next week. Stay tuned for more details. What do you think of a 7.7″ tablet? Is it the right size, or will you be sticking with 10″ devices?RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab 7.7, leak, photo, Samsung, Tablet,
- Seen at: an.droid-life