When you think of portable hard disks, the word tiny probably isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. Well, that’s what we thought until Gigabyte announced its latest portable hard disk in Taiwan, the A2 Tiny. Looking like some sort of fancy cigarette lighter, it has a huge capacity for something of its size – 160GB which should be more than enough for storing and moving around most of your important files.
In addition to holding a lot of data, it does it securely, as it is touted to have a shock/vibration absorption mechanism that keeps you from damaging or losing your data when it’s shifting around in your pockets or when it is accidentally dropped. The A2 Tiny also features a special fingerprint-proof material which is heat resistant. It works via USB (wasn’t mentioned if it was 2.0 or 3.0) and is plug and play. No word about pricing or if it’ll arrive here, but we’d sure like to get our hands on one. Find out more.
Next Story: Froyo for Samsung Continuum leaks
- 2014-04-23 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC To Feature NVIDIA Graphics
- 2014-01-28 Gigabyte Brix Mini Desktop Packs Quite A Bite
- 2014-01-09 Gigabyte Announces Aorus X7 Gaming Laptop
- 2014-01-09 Gigabyte Announces BRIX Pro DIY PC Kit
- 2013-11-12 Gigabyte P35K Is An Extremely Light Gaming Laptop
- 2013-01-07 SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD launched
- 2011-11-01 Seagate Barracuda Drives Updated, Streamlined
- 2011-10-13 Rumor: 5TB Seagate hard drives on their way
- 2011-10-12 BytePac hard drive boxes are made from cardboard
- 2011-10-12 Toshiba MK01GRRB/R series small form factor hard drive