Anuman Interactive and their LiveCAD team has just announced an update for Home Design 3D on both the iPhone and iPad, where the new versions have already hit iTunes since last Friday, touching version 1.4 in the process. Just what will you find in version 1.4 of Home Design 3D? For starters, it will mark the launch of the Home Design 3D shop (integrated shopping) where the first pack of 50 decorative objects are now available for purchase online. Apart from that, you will also have another 5 more types of walls to choose from, while you can go ahead and create horizontal and vertical symmetries (mirror) with 3D objects and openings.
Just bear in mind that the iPad version has run into some snags already, where at least two users have experienced problems which involves connecting the shop and saving projects. A patch is already in progress according to Anuman Interactive, so kudos to them for working hard and round the clock to make sure users have the best experience possible.
Next Story: Facebook Messenger Stand-Alone Chat App
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-03-13 Apple Launches "Sharing Selfies" Section On iTunes App Store
- 2013-12-04 Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- 2013-09-20 Apple Launches Kids Section In iTunes App Store
- 2013-05-10 iTunes App For Windows 8 Not Arriving Anytime Soon
- 2013-03-26 UK Cop Reports Son For Fraud After Apple Refuses To Refund In App Purchases