Anuman Interactive and their LiveCAD team has just announced an update for Home Design 3D on both the iPhone and iPad, where the new versions have already hit iTunes since last Friday, touching version 1.4 in the process. Just what will you find in version 1.4 of Home Design 3D? For starters, it will mark the launch of the Home Design 3D shop (integrated shopping) where the first pack of 50 decorative objects are now available for purchase online. Apart from that, you will also have another 5 more types of walls to choose from, while you can go ahead and create horizontal and vertical symmetries (mirror) with 3D objects and openings.
Just bear in mind that the iPad version has run into some snags already, where at least two users have experienced problems which involves connecting the shop and saving projects. A patch is already in progress according to Anuman Interactive, so kudos to them for working hard and round the clock to make sure users have the best experience possible.RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: app, itunes,