While HP announced that they would be discontinuing their webOS tablets and smartphones, their plans of spinning off their PC business still has yet to be confirmed, but it appears until a decision has been made the company will continue to churn out products, such as the HP Compaq 8200 Elite all-in-one PC.
It is said to feature a 23” Full HD LED-backlit display while running on a 2nd generation Intel Core processor with the ability to support up to 8GB of RAM. It will also feature an optional (customer can opt for a regular HDD) solid state drive (SSD), a webcam, SRS Premium Sound along with a TPM 1.2 security ship, which performs hardware encryption, and HP ProtectTools (HP DriveLock, HP Digitalpass and HP Face recognition) which are optional.
It will go for $999 (base price) and should be going on sale today.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2014-01-05: HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05: HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05: HP 205 AiO Revealed
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1