The HTC Kingdom, an Android phone that has been motioned quite a long time ago, has had it specs leaked again recently, and might be making an appearance at the HTC event in London next week (along with the rumored Windows Phone Mango devices). The phone is also said to be called the HTC Acquire for Alltel and is rumored to be released as the mysterious HTC EVO Design 4G for Sprint later this year.
The folks over at Android and Me reported that the RUU (ROM Update Utility) for the HTC Kingdom has leaked, and was used to confirm and discover some new details about the phone. The HTC Kingdom is said to be running on Android 2.3.4, feature a 4″ qHD (540 x 960) display, a 1.2GHz Snapdragon S2 (MSM7X30) processor, 768MB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi, and support for HSPA+ (though the Sprint version should support WiMAX).
The HTC Kingdom looks like a mid-range Android phone for consumers who want HSPA+/WiMAX speeds but don’t want to spend a premium on a high-end device. Stay tuned for more details in the future.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-03-25: HTC BlinkFeed Available To All Android Users Soon
- 2014-03-25: AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-25: Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)