Remember our story on the Motorola KORE last week, where we speculated that it might be a new tablet? Well, it seems that Motorola has already filed a trademark for it, which further underlines their intention of rolling out a new device called the KORE – after all, the company has already bought just about every domain that is related to KORE, so could it be a single device, or an entire range of devices? Apparently, the Motorola KORE disappoints as it will be not a phone, neither is it a tablet – but rather, it will be a fitness watch which you wear around your wrist.
Yes sir, the KORE fitness watch looks set to go up head-to-head with the Nike+ Sports Watch, where it will store real-time information about your workout. This is a non-medical device as it goes about tracking your movement, energy expenditure and physical activity level. Too bad there isn’t really much to go on from the trademark filing, and we do look forward to word on its price details as well as a release date.
Next Story: iPad cases made out of Bernie Madoff's wardrobe
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors