Remember our story on the Motorola KORE last week, where we speculated that it might be a new tablet? Well, it seems that Motorola has already filed a trademark for it, which further underlines their intention of rolling out a new device called the KORE – after all, the company has already bought just about every domain that is related to KORE, so could it be a single device, or an entire range of devices? Apparently, the Motorola KORE disappoints as it will be not a phone, neither is it a tablet – but rather, it will be a fitness watch which you wear around your wrist.
Yes sir, the KORE fitness watch looks set to go up head-to-head with the Nike+ Sports Watch, where it will store real-time information about your workout. This is a non-medical device as it goes about tracking your movement, energy expenditure and physical activity level. Too bad there isn’t really much to go on from the trademark filing, and we do look forward to word on its price details as well as a release date.
Next Story: iPad cases made out of Bernie Madoff's wardrobe
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless