Remember our story on the Motorola KORE last week, where we speculated that it might be a new tablet? Well, it seems that Motorola has already filed a trademark for it, which further underlines their intention of rolling out a new device called the KORE – after all, the company has already bought just about every domain that is related to KORE, so could it be a single device, or an entire range of devices? Apparently, the Motorola KORE disappoints as it will be not a phone, neither is it a tablet – but rather, it will be a fitness watch which you wear around your wrist.
Yes sir, the KORE fitness watch looks set to go up head-to-head with the Nike+ Sports Watch, where it will store real-time information about your workout. This is a non-medical device as it goes about tracking your movement, energy expenditure and physical activity level. Too bad there isn’t really much to go on from the trademark filing, and we do look forward to word on its price details as well as a release date.
Next Story: iPad cases made out of Bernie Madoff's wardrobe
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case