Although Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is still awhile away from being released, it feels like it’s never too early to release matching accessories for the game. iControl has just announced the launch of its PlayStation 3 controller accessory, the N-Control Avenger, that is said to revolutionize how gamers play CoD: MW3 (and other games on the PS3). They even called the Avenger: “the most sophisticated secret weapon in the gaming industry”.
If you can’t tell from the screenshot above, the N-Control Avenger is an add-on for your PS3 controller which is said to enhance the manual dexterity and situational of gamers by improving accuracy and reaction time. The Avenger lets users handle their gaming controllers differently, by letting them hit hard to reach buttons with slight movements of their fingers. It’s extremely customizable and can be fine tuned to suit every gamer’s needs.
The Avenger for PS3 will be launched on the same day as CoD: MW3, on November 8. It is up for pre-order today online, for $48.99. It will be a limited edition accessory (only 5000 made) so you better pick one up before it’s too late. Watch a video demonstration of how it works for the Xbox 360 (there are no PS3 demo videos at the moment):RELATED
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Follow: playstation, playstation 3, ps3,