Swimovate has teamed up with Speedo to work on what they call the AquaCoach watch, where this unique timepiece is capable of delivering comprehensive information whenever you strip down to your swimsuit and give your all in the pool. The Speedo AquaCoach will certainly be more than happy to team up with Speedo’s Swim Fitness collection, where it boasts a water resistance of up to 100 meters and has a 50 swim session memory.
Just make sure that your swimming pool is more than 15 meters long, and the AquaCoach would relish all the laps that you throw at it. This timepiece will be able to detect your strokes, while keeping track of how many laps you have already performed, calculating details such as distance, speed, number of strokes and calories burned in the process so that you can always evaluate your performance later on to see just which area you are able to improve on. This is made possible thanks to a built-in accelerometer that works in tandem with custom algorithms to count individual strokes.
The Speedo AquaCoach will retail for EUR130, and has not arrived on the US site at time of publishing.RELATED
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: timepiece, watch,
- Seen at: triathlonbusiness