Fans and players of the World of Warcraft MMO game by Blizzard should be familiar with the SteelSeries. For those who are not familiar, SteelSeries is a company that specializes in gaming peripherals such as keyboards and mice. The company has just announced a new mouse that they are adding to their World of Warcraft lineup which will be in the form of the SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse Legendary Edition.
Apart from a pretty lengthy name for a mouse, the Legendary Edition mouse shares pretty much the same features and specifications of its predecessor, with the exception that it will be in a more compact form. Featuring 3,200 dpi and 11 programmable buttons, the Legendary Edition mouse will also be able to cast out an illumination along with 4 levels of pulsation.
It also comes with a 6.5 ft braided nylon cable which means it should be a relatively tangle-free experience. It is also said to be both Mac and PC compatible. Unfortunately like most gaming mice, the Legendary Edition mouse is priced rather steep for a mouse and will set you back $79.99 should you wish to get your hands on it.
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-06-26: World of Warcraft Hacked; Blizzard Working On Resetting Accounts
- 2012-06-08: SteelSeries unveils World of Warcraft wireless gaming mouse
- 2011-11-18: SteelSeries SRW-S1 racing controller goes on sale today for $119.99
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-09-16: Corsair unveils new gaming keyboards and mice