In an official announcement today, Verizon and American Express have announced that they will be integrating Serve on many Verizon mobile phones and tablets. Serve is touted as a next-generation digital payment and commerce platform – a service that simplifies the online checkout experience for consumers. All user have to do is enter their mobile number to make purchases on screen, making the whole checkout process much more convenient and simple.
With Sprint already on board, the addition of Verizon will bring the service to even more users. With Verizon already working with Payfone, that allows customers to charge their purchases to their cellphone, this deal will also link American Express together with Payfone’s service, bringing even more convenience to the Verizon user. No word on when we’ll start seeing the service in use on Verizon but it shouldn’t be too long now. How many of you currently use American Express Serve, and what do you think of it so far?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release