The Motorola Droid HD (that you can see on the right in the image above) has “upgraded” it status from being a rumor to hit the reality category, as you can see in the image above courtesy of Engadget. Seen right next to the Droid Bionic from Motorola, they both more or less share the same physical dimensions. The Droid HD is a whole lot slimmer though – we are probably looking at less than the 9mm mark, placing it in the same company as those of the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.
Just what does the Motorola Droid HD bring to the table? Of course, what’s the point of having a high end smartphone when it doesn’t come with the latest operating system version? Good thing Verizon Wireless does not disappoint here, delivering Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with the Droid HD right out of the box, sporting an 8-megapixel camera at the back which is capable of Full HD video recording capability, while a front-facing camera paves the way for video calls.
A SIM card slot and a 4.5″ display rounds off the list of specifications. Do you have $200 ready and waiting in the wings to bring home the Droid HD when it arrives this September if all goes well?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: droid bionic, Motorola, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: unwiredview