What’s so special about the Vienna Bike? For starters, this is the first foldable electrically-assisted tricycle of its kind, where being on it makes you feel as though you were on a two-wheeler instead of a tricycle, thanks to its innovative steering and unique suspension system. Want to share the joy of getting around in a clean and green manner? Do so by dropping a child seat behind, or you can always throw in an expandable cargo box which might prove to have more space than the trunk of select small cars at 150 litres.
Since the Vienna Bike itself has a very narrow width, it would be perfect for use in congested roads where space is at a premium, and the Vienna Bike would not find any problem making its way through bicycle lanes, either.
A single full charge of the Vienna Bike allows it to go as far as 60km away when assisted by pedalling, touching a top speed of 22 km/h. It takes around 3 hours to fully juice it up via a normal 230/110 V plug.
Next Story: Ghostbusters Pillow Proton Packs
- 2014-04-14: Netherlands' Glow In The Dark Highway Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-13: U.S. Navy Turns Seawater Into Fuel For Its Vessels
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-03-18: Electric Car Batteries Could Be Used to Power Europe’s Data Centers
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video