Amazon might have set the tech world ablaze with their recent tablet announcement, which is the Amazon Kindle Fire (check out our hands-on), and we have word that the company’s next tablet which is a 10.1″ model that is tipped to roll out next year will be looking towards Foxconn to manufacture it.
Foxconn was in talks to develop the 7″ Kindle Fire but “reportedly decided to not take the 7-inch tablet PC orders as the company has been busily working on iPads for Apple” according to sources, which means that rival Quanta Computer managed to pick up the pieces (which also amounts to quite a substantial sum to say the least).
Well, let us hope that there won’t be any more mishaps at Foxconn’s factories in the future so that the world will not suffer from a shortage of iPhones or Kindle Fires.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Amazon, foxconn, kindle, kindle fire, Tablet,