The Samsung Galaxy S2 is arriving on Sprint this Friday as the Epic 4G Touch, and what better way to prepare yourself for its arrival than reading up everything about it? The folks over at Samsung have released the user guide for the Epic 4G Touch which means you can familiarize with all the different features of the phone before you even get to hold it in your hands.
There’s some new stuff in TouchWiz 4.0 that most of you probably haven’t tried out yet, so this guide will serve a as a good primer to Samsung’s trademark UI. Unless of course you plan to root it and load up a custom ROM as soon as you get take the phone out of the box. In the meantime, stay tuned for our upcoming Epic 4G Touch review .
Next Story: Google Goggles gets updated to version 1.6
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-08-26: Samsung Galaxy S 2 US variants pictured
- 2011-08-24: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 2/Epic Touch 4G spotted?