Hungry for more Max Payne 3 footage? Well this week Rock Star didn’t release anything new, but they did update the first trailer with some interesting facts about the game. For example, did you know that all guns in the game are fully articulated, and every bullet is physically rendered? Rockstar Games did this so that Max can shoot dodge and use bullet time with great accuracy to avoid individual bullets. Rockstar Games really is taking third person shooting combat to another level with this game and it all looks great so far. Hopefully it doesn’t turn Max Payne into a nail-biting and frustrating gaming experience.
Check out the embedded trailer with the new pop up information. Be sure to check out the exclusive Max Payne 3 interview at GameSpot as well. Fans of the game will love all the extra information and details revealed in the interview.
- 2013-06-18 Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2013-01-23 Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-11-27 Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories" pegged for December 4th release
- 2012-08-27 Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22 Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August
- 2011-11-21 Max Payne 3 limited edition detailed
- 2011-11-18 Max Payne 3 design and technology videos debut
- 2011-11-01 New Max Payne 3 screenshots are action packed
- 2011-10-05 New Max Payne 3 screenshots are action-packed
- 2011-09-14 Max Payne 3: first official trailer released