Hungry for more Max Payne 3 footage? Well this week Rock Star didn’t release anything new, but they did update the first trailer with some interesting facts about the game. For example, did you know that all guns in the game are fully articulated, and every bullet is physically rendered? Rockstar Games did this so that Max can shoot dodge and use bullet time with great accuracy to avoid individual bullets. Rockstar Games really is taking third person shooting combat to another level with this game and it all looks great so far. Hopefully it doesn’t turn Max Payne into a nail-biting and frustrating gaming experience.
Check out the embedded trailer with the new pop up information. Be sure to check out the exclusive Max Payne 3 interview at GameSpot as well. Fans of the game will love all the extra information and details revealed in the interview.
- PS4 Global Sales Update
- Total War: Rome 2 'Caesar In Gaul' DLC Sees Addition Of Maps, Units And Factions
- Xbox One And Sony PS4 Overtakes Wii U UK Lifetime Sales
- Desert Strike Trademarks Registered By EA
- NVIDIA Shield Gets 1080p GameStream Support Now
- Follow: max payne, max payne 3, rockstar, trailer,
- Seen at: rockstargames