Do you have a bunch of friends whom you enjoy listening to music with? The company behind Myxer, an online media catalog for mobile devices, has announced a new service targeted at people like you. Called Myxer Social Radio, this service lets users enjoy music with their Facebook friends, engage via video Song Stories, chat with each other in real-time and check out each other’s activity streams. The service will be deeply integrated with Facebook and influenced by a listener’s Facebook friends and social graph.
Myxer will be free for consumers (it will be an ad-supported service), and will be released for iOS and Android as well as on the desktop web. Users hang out together in rooms they create or created by their friends and listen to music that is recommended by Myxer Social Boost. No word on when the service will launch, but you can sign up for more information at the Myxer Social Radio website if you’re interested.
Next Story: Share photos on Twitter via text messages
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-14 Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-01 Sony Bundles Michael Jackson's "XSCAPE" Album With Xperia Z2
- 2014-03-27 Songza Plays Music Depending On The Weather
- 2014-01-22 Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1