The that Android fans have all been waiting for is finally here – the arrival of the first Samsung Galaxy S2 phone in the US, the Epic 4G Touch is now available for you to get your hands on. Released a few months ago in other parts of the world, folks in the US can finally enjoy dual-core, Super AMOLED Plus goodness, with WiMAX and unlimited data too. The Epic 4G Touch packs a larger display compared to the other Galaxy S2 phones – it will have a 4.52″ WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display as opposed to the 4.3″ screen found on the regular/AT&T Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile’s variant will have a 4.5″ screen too).
Other specs (besides the WiMAX radio) remain the same – 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel rear camera (1080p HD video capable), 2-megapixel front facing camera, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB), GPS, Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, and a 1800mAh battery. The Epic 4G Touch can be yours for $199.99 with a 2-year contract on Sprint. Anybody plans to pick up the phone today? Don’t forget to check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T).RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: Android, galaxy s 2, galaxy s ii, galaxy s2, Samsung,