Sprint hasn’t officially announced the Motorola Admiral, but it’s been spotted before on a leaked spec sheet that surfaced last week. Well, it looks like the rugged handset is one step closer to making an official debut. Sprint has released a video on its YouTube account, showing an overview of the Android phone to the public.
For those not in the know, the Admiral will pack a 1.2GHz single-core processor, a 3.1″ VGA display, a 5-megapixel rear camera (720p video capable), CDMA-based Direct Connect capabilities, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The phone will also feature military grade dust, shock, vibration, solar radiation, low pressure, high and low temperature resistance. Oh, and let’s not forget – it packs a physical QWERTY keyboard. Still no word on pricing or date of availability, but it shouldn’t be too far away.
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2012-09-04: Motorola Photon Q Review
- 2011-10-20: Motorola Admiral coming to Sprint (Official)
- 2011-09-15: Motorola Admiral caught on camera
- 2011-07-13: Motorola PHOTON 4G price and release date announced
- 2011-05-05: Motorola Titanium arriving on Sprint