Sprint hasn’t officially announced the Motorola Admiral, but it’s been spotted before on a leaked spec sheet that surfaced last week. Well, it looks like the rugged handset is one step closer to making an official debut. Sprint has released a video on its YouTube account, showing an overview of the Android phone to the public.
For those not in the know, the Admiral will pack a 1.2GHz single-core processor, a 3.1″ VGA display, a 5-megapixel rear camera (720p video capable), CDMA-based Direct Connect capabilities, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The phone will also feature military grade dust, shock, vibration, solar radiation, low pressure, high and low temperature resistance. Oh, and let’s not forget – it packs a physical QWERTY keyboard. Still no word on pricing or date of availability, but it shouldn’t be too far away.
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, Motorola, push to talk, Sprint,
- Seen at: sprintfeed