Formula 1 fans, the season might as well be over as Red Bull looks set to produce the youngest ever double champion in the history of the sport, but there is always next season to look forward to (same goes for Arsenal fans). In the mean time, you can always continue enjoying your favorite racing game with the Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On.
This removable racing wheel is also a life-size replica of the Ferrari 150° Italia racing wheel, letting you feel even closer to the track than ever before, where it was specially designed to be attached to the T500 RS wheel base. Expect this unique peripheral to deliver the power and precision like never before for a unique experience. It takes just mere seconds to attach the wheel face to the T500 RS base, where it boasts a scratch-brushed reinforced metal facing so that optimal quality is maintained all the time.
Apart from that, the scratch-brushed metal F1 Push & Pull sequential shifters will be attached directly to the wheel in true F1 tradition, sporting grubber-textured grips. You can have it run in PC or PS3 modes, while there is even an advanced PC-compatible mode that offers far more action buttons and programmable functions. Expect to fork out a rather hefty $199.99 for the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On – which is a bargain when you think of how much the actual wheel costs. [Press Release]
- 2011-10-11: Thrustmaster introduces Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500
- 2011-09-29: Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On
- 2011-08-19: Thrustmaster launches Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel for Xbox 360
- 2010-12-26: Thrustmaster T500RS racing wheel goes official for $599.99
- 2010-10-08: Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG joystick targets flight enthusiasts
- 2010-12-05: Thrustmaster Teases The T500RS GT5 Official Steering Wheel