Are you a huge fan of video games as well as the kind of music and sound effects that greet your ears? If you’ve answered in the affirmative, then you might be interested to know that you aren’t the only one on earth. 14-year old Lochie Ferrier from Down Under recently purchased an Airwick automatic air freshener, where after its overpriced scent cartridge gave up the ghost, it became nothing but an expensive paperweight. Well, being the enterprising person that Lochie is, he decided to make a mod out of it by hooking an Arduino and proto shield, letting it play the Mario theme whenever the built-in PIR detects any movement. Functional, yes, but not exactly practical. Heck, it might even get irritating after a while, no?
Next Story: Smartphone does more than take beautiful photos
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!