Looking forward to the next generation Transformer tablet from ASUS? Well, you’re in luck because at the AsiaD event today Jonney Shih, Chairman of ASUS, dropped more hints about its upcoming Transformer tablet. The Transformer 2 is said to be an 8.3mm thin tablet with a 10″ display, NVIDIA’s quad-core processor, USB and mini-HDMI ports. And while he didn’t confirm it, it might be running on Ice Cream Sandwich as well. Judging by pictures of the device, it looks like it’s going to be one shiny, sexy device as well.
According to Jonney Shih, we’re going to have to wait for the Transformer 2′s formal announcement which should take place on November 9th. Until then, I guess we’ll just have to keep watching the previously released teaser video on repeat. How many of you are looking forward to the Transformer 2?
Next Story: Lytro Light Field Camera available for pre-order
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2011-11-30: ASUS Eee Pad MeMo 7" Ice Cream Sandwich to arrive in January?
- 2011-11-11: ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-08: ASUS Transformer Prime launch to be delayed?
- 2011-11-07: ASUS Transformer Prime to ship a few weeks after launch?
- 2011-11-04: ASUS Transformer Prime spotted in benchmark tests