Tired of all the boring, similar-looking, high-end speakers available on the market? Well, Everything But The Box has got the answer for you in the form of its new lineup of fashionable speakers. Released in Europe last month, the Terra MK3 and Luna speakers are finally available stateside, and boy, do they look fantastic. Looking more like a futuristic concept design than anything else, the Terra MK3 and Luna speakers are some serious attention-grabbing hardware.
Besides the high-quality build and finish of these speakers, the Terra MK3 and Luna speakers are touted to produce high quality sound with “amazingly deep and solid bass, absolutely transparent mids and fresh non-fatiguing high frequencies.” While I can’t attest to the sound quality of these speakers, they’re definitely suitable for people looking for a little pizzazz in their audio set up. The Everything But The Box Terra MK3 ($1,599) and Luna ($799) speakers can be purchased online from the EBTB store.
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy