Now here is a special gift which you can get for your geekette – if there is such a word, which would be the FlashHarp USB necklace, merging both fashion and technology in one fell swoop. Basically, this will not only function as a lovely accessory to look at, it is also a USB flash drive for you to stash away data wherever you go, and functions as a working, playable harmonica to boot – makes me wonder whether Davy Jones would have preferred to stash this away under his tentacled beard instead of a crummy key, no?
Each of the FlashHarp USB is handcrafted, so no two are truly the same, where it tips the scales at under 5 ounces, so you won’t find yourself hunched over anytime soon. Each FlashHarp can stash up to 8GB of storage space, accompanied by a 24″ ball chain with connector, in addition to a “Five Basic Steps to Playing” harmonica Instruction video by The Backyard Harmonica Teacher with an instructional tab sheet to get you started right out of the box.
This little beauty can be yours for $89.95 a piece.
Next Story: Xbox 360 on Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication