Back in August we reported that the Fujifilm X10 had been leaked, but for those excited about the camera, the good news is that Fujifilm has come forward and announced the launch date of the camera and its price tag.
For those who may have forgotten, the Fujifilm X10 is based off the company’s flagship X100 model at half the price. Based on the design, you can tell that Fujifilm has decided to retain the somewhat vintage look but keeping the internals modern. It will come with a 28-112mm equivalent lens capable of 4x manual zoom. It will feature a 12MP sensor and a maximum ISO of 12,800. It has seen its video recording capabilities upgraded and will now be able to shoot in 1080p.
If this sounds like a camera you can get on board with, you can expect to get your hands on it early November for a price of $599.95. Head on down to the Fujifilm X10’s website for more info.
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online
- 2012-09-06: Fujifilm X-E1 Arrives With Interchangeable Lens
- 2012-01-04: Fujifilm FinePix XP-Series Rugged Compact Cameras
- 2012-01-04: Fujifilm X-S1 26X Long-Zoom Digital Camera
- 2012-01-04: Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR and Fujifilm FinePix HS25EXR
- 2012-01-04: Fujifilm FinePix F-Series - Long-Zoom Compact Cameras