Internet search giant Google thinks that each time you use Google+, the experience should get better. Hence, they decided to introduce some improvements from time to time, and now they have rolled out “What’s Hot” on Google+, which is basically a new place to hang out if you are thirsty for some interesting and unexpected content.
With Google+ Ripples, you are able to check out how posts get shared across the Internet – I guess this has something to do with our innate curiosity to know just how a delicious morsel of gossip goes through the Internet and sparks off a frenzy of discussions and posts.
As for the Google+ Creative Kit, the name says it all – it allows you to enjoy more fun with your collection of photos, where you will be able to perform powerful edits in a fast and friendly manner without having to go through a computer science course to figure out how to make those wrinkles magically disappear.
Apart from that, the last surprise for the day would be this – Google Apps customers are now able to use Google+ – worldwide, without any exceptions. How about that for a little early Halloween gift?
Next Story: Logitech Revue to receive Honeycomb upgrade
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-03-10: Google Apps Referral Program Offers $15 Per New User
- 2013-03-18: Google Drive Experiencing Ongoing Service Disruption
- 2012-12-06: Google Stops Offering Free Version Of Google Apps For Businesses
- 2012-09-16: Google Apps stops support for Internet Explorer 8
- 2012-08-20: Google to stop free accounts for Google Apps?