It would not be impudent to say that the next version of Google’s Android operating system, version 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich is being looked forward to by many a user. After all, this is one interesting operating system that plays nice on both tablets and smartphones. It seems as though Google will be constructing a photo editor that will see action in the Android Gallery.
So far, the icons for it have been spotted, and while this is not exactly a full confirmation, should the features or icons shown be final, it is still interesting to check out. After all, some of the tools point towards the basic functions such as Redo, Undo, Colors, Exposure, Fix, Artistic, Crop, Rotate, Flip, Straighten, Sharpen and Redeye.
As for the “Colors” button, it comes with an adjustable slider control while there is also a slider for the ironically named “Generic”, so that could very well target just about anything, don’t you think so? There is also a total of 19 icons for photo effects in case you are not stoked yet.
- 2013-04-29: Android Design Head Praises Facebook Home's Attention To Design
- 2013-04-28: Google Glass CPU And RAM Specifications Revealed
- 2013-02-07: HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich Performance Issues
- 2013-02-05: HTC Thunderbolt Gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2013-01-31: Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2012-06-25: Motorola RAZR Maxx with Android 4.0/ICS Update
- 2012-01-12: Asus Transformer getting Ice Cream Sandwich by early February
- 2011-11-01: Verizon Galaxy Nexus Lands Right After Black Friday [Rumor]
- 2011-10-24: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich transforms Galaxy Nexus into a game console
- 2011-10-19: Ice Cream Sandwich source code ready to rock and roll