It would not be impudent to say that the next version of Google’s Android operating system, version 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich is being looked forward to by many a user. After all, this is one interesting operating system that plays nice on both tablets and smartphones. It seems as though Google will be constructing a photo editor that will see action in the Android Gallery.
So far, the icons for it have been spotted, and while this is not exactly a full confirmation, should the features or icons shown be final, it is still interesting to check out. After all, some of the tools point towards the basic functions such as Redo, Undo, Colors, Exposure, Fix, Artistic, Crop, Rotate, Flip, Straighten, Sharpen and Redeye.
As for the “Colors” button, it comes with an adjustable slider control while there is also a slider for the ironically named “Generic”, so that could very well target just about anything, don’t you think so? There is also a total of 19 icons for photo effects in case you are not stoked yet.RELATED
- LG G2 Mini Rumored
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Follow: ice cream sandwich, ics,
- Seen at: androidpolice