The Motorola Droid RAZR/Motorola Spyder has been talked about quite a bit. Given how the iconic name RAZR name was used back in the day of the feature phone to refer to one of Motorola’s more stylish offerings, it’s natural that there was quite a bit of buzz surrounding the Droid RAZR.
While there has been tons of rumors and speculation surrounding the device, all will be revealed come 18th of October 2011 where Motorola will be holding an event in New York City. While it was not explicitly mentioned that the Motorola Droid RAZR will be revealed/announced, the slogan for the invite which reads, “Faster. Thinner. Smarter. Stronger.” and the teaser video where an image of a razor blade pops up in the 14 second mark, leaves little to the imagination.
If the idea of the RAZR doesn’t really excite you, it has been speculated that perhaps more than just the RAZR will be revealed at the event, such as updates for the Motorola Xoom tablet and possibly its successor? I guess we will have to wait and find out! In the meantime check out the teaser video from Motorola below.RELATED
- Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- Moto G Reportedly Costs Motorola $123 To Manufacture
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Follow: droid razr, event, Motorola, xoom, xoom 2,
- Seen at: phandroid