The Motorola Droid RAZR/Motorola Spyder has been talked about quite a bit. Given how the iconic name RAZR name was used back in the day of the feature phone to refer to one of Motorola’s more stylish offerings, it’s natural that there was quite a bit of buzz surrounding the Droid RAZR.
While there has been tons of rumors and speculation surrounding the device, all will be revealed come 18th of October 2011 where Motorola will be holding an event in New York City. While it was not explicitly mentioned that the Motorola Droid RAZR will be revealed/announced, the slogan for the invite which reads, “Faster. Thinner. Smarter. Stronger.” and the teaser video where an image of a razor blade pops up in the 14 second mark, leaves little to the imagination.
If the idea of the RAZR doesn’t really excite you, it has been speculated that perhaps more than just the RAZR will be revealed at the event, such as updates for the Motorola Xoom tablet and possibly its successor? I guess we will have to wait and find out! In the meantime check out the teaser video from Motorola below.
Next Story: Verizon announces Samsung Stratosphere
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-01-02 Motorola XOOM Gets Unofficial Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update
- 2013-08-20 Motorola Loses Xoom Branding And Court Case
- 2013-03-07 Motorola Droid RAZR & Droid RAZR MAXX Receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2011-09-23 Motorola XOOM 2 caught in the wild
- 2011-02-02 Google officially shows off Honeycomb