The Motorola Droid RAZR/Motorola Spyder has been talked about quite a bit. Given how the iconic name RAZR name was used back in the day of the feature phone to refer to one of Motorola’s more stylish offerings, it’s natural that there was quite a bit of buzz surrounding the Droid RAZR.
While there has been tons of rumors and speculation surrounding the device, all will be revealed come 18th of October 2011 where Motorola will be holding an event in New York City. While it was not explicitly mentioned that the Motorola Droid RAZR will be revealed/announced, the slogan for the invite which reads, “Faster. Thinner. Smarter. Stronger.” and the teaser video where an image of a razor blade pops up in the 14 second mark, leaves little to the imagination.
If the idea of the RAZR doesn’t really excite you, it has been speculated that perhaps more than just the RAZR will be revealed at the event, such as updates for the Motorola Xoom tablet and possibly its successor? I guess we will have to wait and find out! In the meantime check out the teaser video from Motorola below.
Next Story: Verizon announces Samsung Stratosphere
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-01-02: Motorola XOOM Gets Unofficial Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update
- 2013-08-20: Motorola Loses Xoom Branding And Court Case
- 2013-03-07: Motorola Droid RAZR & Droid RAZR MAXX Receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2011-09-23: Motorola XOOM 2 caught in the wild
- 2011-02-02: Google officially shows off Honeycomb