Today, T-Mobile announced the launch of a new Android tablet on its network – the T-Mobile Springboard and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. We all should know about the Tab 10.1 by now, so we’ll jump right to the SpringBoard. The T-Mobile SpringBoard is touted to be an affordable tablet that offers a premium mobile experience. It features a 7″ HD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and is capable of accessing BLOCKBUSTER on Demand, Netflix, and T-Mobile TV – perfect for your video watching needs.
It runs on Android 3.2 Honeycomb, features a 5-megapixel rear camera (720p HD video recording), a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, HDMI output, and a microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB). With HSPA+ connectivity (marketed as 4G), this tablet is capable of downloading content as well as playing it. The SpringBoard tablet also comes preloaded with Blio eReader, MobileLife Family Organizer, Slacker Radio, and TeleNav GPS Navigator.
No word on the tablet’s battery life or pricing, but it should be under $200. The T-Mobile SpringBoard will be available in time for the holidays at T-Mobile retail stores and online. Find out more.RELATED
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Follow: Android, honeycomb, HSPA+, t-mobile,