The iPhone 4S has only just been announced but it looks like there are cases for it already, although to be fair based on how the iPhone 4S looks, iPhone 4 cases should be able to fit it just fine. Waterfield has just unveiled two new cases for that will be compatible with the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and the iPhone 3GS in the form of the iPhone Wallet and the iPhone Hint.
As the name of the iPhone Wallet implies, this case will double up as a wallet and a case for your iPhone, and it will even come with a “window” from which you will be able to view your iPhone’s screen (as pictured above). You will be able to store your credit cards and cash in the iPhone Wallet, with an Ultrasuede divider that separates each section from the other.
The iPhone Hint is a less complicated affair, acting more like a slip-in pouch if anything. As you can see in the photo above, it too will come with a “window” for you to view your missed calls or messages without having to remove the phone from its case. The iPhone Wallet will retail for $39 while the iPhone Hint will cost you $25. Both cases are up for pre-order and is expected to start shipping on the 31st of October.
Next Story: HTC PI39200 spotted at the FCC
- 2013-11-08: SEGA Offering Retro Console-Inspired Mobile Accessories In November
- 2013-09-03: Galaxy Tab 3 Gets Logitech Keyboard And Protective Folios
- 2013-02-12: Raspberry Pi Aluminum Case, By Barch Designs
- 2013-01-31: Case-Mate Outs BlackBerry Z10 Cases
- 2012-04-30: BOWDEN + SHEFFIELD Minimalist iPad Cases are an iPad lover's delight
- 2011-12-07: Speck's MightyVault case for the iPhone 4/4S looks rugged
- 2011-12-06: Mofone iPhone case allows for a better grip, may cause weird looks
- 2011-11-21: Photojojo's Lens Dial for the iPhone photography enthusiast
- 2011-11-18: Holga iPhone Lens Filter Kit will please lomography fans out there