Is there such a thing as a “perfect travel charger”? I suppose so, especially when you have a manufacturer like XtremeMac stepping forward and laying claim to that “title” with their InCharge Home USB Wall Charger. This particular travel charger is slim to make it easy for packing purposes, and with 10 watts of juice, it is more than capable of offering rapid charging capability for a whole slew of USB-powered devices, including the iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Coming in a slim design with collapsible prongs to make it a snap whenever you need to trot around the globe one more time, this low profile peripheral allows you access to a second wall outlet as well. Each $29.95 purchase will come with a 4-foot long detachable USB to 30 pin cable so that you are able to use it to charge/synchronize with a computer.
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication