You know what? If you hate rattling particularly long names off your tongue, then you would do well not to go to the nearest Jeep showroom, but that might prove to be easier said than done even more so if you are a Call of Duty fan, especially when the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: MW3 Special Edition has just been announced. The TV advertisement for this particular mode of transportation will start airing from today onwards in order to draw even more attention to the vehicle (and game on the Xbox 360, of course).
The special editions of the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited were designed based on the Rubicon trim, where they will hit the markets next month with a starting price tag of $36,495 for the two-door model, while those who prefer a bigger model can opt for the four-door $40,070 model. Both prices quoted include shipping.
These mean-looking Call of Duty Wranglers will come in black or silver shades, and just because you have a working model does not mean you ought to drive recklessly like you do in the game itself. Call of Duty fans will definitely go nuts with either model, especially when they step inside that features Call of Duty logos on the black seats, the dashboard, grab handles, the Mopar Slush Mats and the rear cargo mat.
Next Story: Siri runs on the iPhone 3GS as well
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend