Pre-orders for the ASUS Transformer Prime are already live but if you’d like a closer look at the tablet before making up your mind to put money down for the tablet, you’re in luck. The folks over at Ritchie’s Room recently got their hands on the tablet, spent some time with it and posted a pretty detailed first look report on the Android table. Judging by what they’ve written and the video review, you can say they’re pretty excited about it. The only thing negative about the tablet is probably the lack of Ice Cream Sandwich which is slated to arrive on the tablet before the end of the year. Hit the break to check out the first look video for yourself:
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2011-11-11 ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-08 ASUS Transformer Prime launch to be delayed?
- 2011-11-07 ASUS Transformer Prime to ship a few weeks after launch?