Do you happen to own two of the newer Android-powered smartphones out there, the Samsung Galaxy S II or the Epic 4G Touch? If you have answered in the affirmative and have yet to provide adequate protection to either model, you might want to check out and see what Ballistic has on offer for you. The Ballistic Shell Gel case has just been released for both smartphones, where it will not add on to the bulk of the handset while offering superior protection. The outermost layer is made of soft Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) for shock absorption, where said layer is co-molded to the middle layer that is made of tough impact resistant polycarbonate. When you combine the qualities of both layers, you end up with a pretty formidable defense against everyday knocks, scratches and drops, how about that?
Strong Ballistic Corners are also thrown into the mix to absorb the shock of a drop. If you are interested, the case will set you back by $35 a pop – which is not too much to ask considering how much you have already spent to bring the device home, no?
Next Story: Knock off Smart Cover only costs $6
- 2013-12-19: CyanogenMod Case For Nexus 5 Launched
- 2013-06-18: Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor
- 2013-05-24: Mobelisk Turns Ordinary Tablets Into Enterprise Devices
- 2013-05-02: Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range
- 2013-04-16: Apple iPad 5 Case Spotted (Rumor)