Bing users now have an easier way to keep track of all their Bing-related actions and account support thanks to the new Bing Central service from Microsoft. From Bing Central, users can redeem rewards, access support as well as manage their preferences for Travel, Maps, Finance and Shopping. In addition to making everything accessible from one hub, Microsoft has introduced a new Missions system for you to earn Bing Rewards credits.
If you’re keen on participating in some activities involving Bing, you can get something worthwhile out of it, provided you keep earning Bing Rewards credits through performing Missions. Bing Central gives you some guided “missions” using Bing which involve activities like planning a night out, finding out how to see what your friends like on Facebook and finding out when your favorite TV show is on next.
Bing Central also give you access to your search history, create market watch-lists and set stock alerts, purchase travel tickets, access Maps, set news alerts and much more.
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Updates Bing Windows Phone Apps, Removes "Bing" From Their Titles, Too
- 2014-04-08: Bing Flight Price Predictor Shuts Down
- 2014-03-19: Bing Shows Off Travel Time And Mileage For Driving Directions
- 2014-03-13: Bing Image Match Announced
- 2014-03-04: Bing Saves Public Beta Launched
- 2014-02-27: Windows 8.1 With Bing Could Be Attempt At Free Windows Offer