Want to take slightly more “professional” photographs but not willing to invest in a DSLR and a range of lenses? Well Fujifilm has just announced the Fujifilm X-S1 which is part of the company’s premium X series.
Unlike a DSLR with its interchangeable lens, the X-S1 will feature a Fujinon 26x optical zoom lens that will cover a range of 24-624mm (35mm equivalent). It will also feature Intelligent Digital Zoom that Fujifilm is claiming will boost its range up to 1284mm. It will also feature a 12MP EXR CMOS sensor, a tiltable 3” LCD, the ability to shoot up to 10 frames-per-second and Full HD video recording capabilities.
Now word on when this will arrive stateside, but the Fujifilm X-S1 is expected to arrive in Japan come 7th of December for a whopping ¥80,000 (~$1,000), and will land in the UK in February of 2012 for £699 (~$1082). Seems like a pretty steep price to pay for a bridge camera.RELATED
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: camera, Fujifilm,
- Seen at: ephotozine