If you’ve got tons of photographs uploaded on your Google+ account and wish you had Facebook’s facial detection feature to make life easier when it comes to tagging photographs, you’re in luck. Google has started rolling out a new feature on Google+ which will make tagging people in your photo albums a breeze. Of course, the people you tag will be notified so they can choose to approve or deny the photo tags but hey – at least it makes life much easier for you if you’re the one constantly tagging pictures of people.
One more reason to leave Facebook for Google+? Perhaps. The photo tagging update is being rolled out to Google+ users everywhere so it’s going to take awhile, be patient if you don’t have it yet. It looks like Google+ sure is growing quickly into a force to be reckoned with. How many of you use Google+ over Facebook now?
Next Story: ASUS and Dell not exiting the tablet business
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2012-11-01 Google+ Hangouts gets updated with sidebar feature and colorful notifications
- 2012-04-25 Google+ Revamped with a New Share Button
- 2012-02-29 Google Wallet and Google+ app updates for Android released
- 2012-02-24 Google Voice and Google+ Circles now integrated
- 2012-01-24 Google+ to support alternate names