If you’re looking forward to get your hands on Motorola’s new tablet, the DROID Xyboard, you won’t have to wait too long. According to a purportedly leaked Verizon document, we’ll be seeing the new Motorola tablet go on sale beginning December 8th. While the document doesn’t mention the name “Xyboard”, it does label the tablet “Motorola Tablet” and not “XOOM”.
The Xyboard tablets will be available in two sizes – 8″ and 10″ as previously reported (8.2″ and 10.1″ respectively). The 8.2″ version will be available with 16GB and 32GB or storage while the 10.1″ version will come with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. Prices start at $499.99 and go all the way up to $729.99 (with a 2-year contract of course). Anybody keen on picking up these Android tablets?
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-12-08: Motorola DROID XYBOARD to go on sale tomorrow
- 2011-12-06: Motorola DROID XYBOARD and white DROID RAZR announced
- 2011-12-02: Motorola DROID Xyboard accessories start arriving in stores
- 2011-12-01: Motorola Xyboard launching on Verizon this month
- 2011-11-18: Motorola DROID Xyboard headed to Verizon