While Samsung is known for its hard hitting devices like the Galaxy S2, the company also pushes out devices for the mid-range market, and it looks like it has a new one in the works. Mr. Blurrycam managed to snap some photographs of a new Samsung device with the model number GT-S7500 (as evident by the photograph).
Not many details about the phone were released, but it does look like a smaller version of the Galaxy S with a smaller and lower res screen, and a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash. No word on whether the GT-S7500 will be the phone’s final name or if it will be given the Galaxy branding as well. Stay tuned for more information.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-03-27: Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-13: Samsung Dominates 65% Of Global Android Market [Report]
- 2014-03-05: Android 4.4 Kitkat Update In Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Drops Benchmark Optimization