Interested in getting your hands on an affordable 3D camera to record the festive season? Well, look no further as Vivitar has unveiled the ViviCam VT135 and the 790HD. The former is a point-and-shoot camera while the latter is a video recorder that’s pictured above.
Starting with the VT135, the point-and-shoot camera features a 12.1MP image sensor with a 5x digital zoom and a 2.7” display at the back. Next up will be the 790HD which a 5.1MP video recorder with 4x zoom and a 2.7” display at the back. Both devices will be able to capture and record in 3D, so if you want those holiday photos and videos to stand out, either the VT135 or 790HD could be considered.
The good news is that both the VT135 and 790HD will cost $99 each, so if you’re interested in picking up either device, they will be available from your local Target store.
- 2011-12-05: LG Optimus Net looks to be an affordable dual-SIM Android smartphone
- 2011-11-21: Vivitar unveils affordable 3D camera and video recorder
- 2011-11-07: Panasonic Lumix 3D1 jumps aboard the 3D bandwagon
- 2011-10-26: Nokia Lumia 710 Specs (Official)
- 2011-10-24: ViewSonic ViewPad 7e available end of the month for $200
- 2011-10-17: Cutepad Z7 is an affordable tablet
- 2011-10-03: Microsoft patent uses 3D camera to determine user's age
- 2011-09-06: Panasonic 3D camera lens developed
- 2011-09-01: Panasonic LUMIX twin-lens 3D digital camera to roll out in 2011