Microsoft’s Xbox 360 has been around for quite some time already, but that doesn’t mean Microsoft is about to call it a day on the venerable console. No sir, there is still quite a fair amount of mileage left inside it, not to mention Sony has yet to deliver anything else beyond the PlayStation 3 just yet. Having said that, the Xbox 360 recently notched the largest sales performance ever in a week to date, moving over 960,000 consoles in the US alone during the Black Friday week. That is pretty impressive, considering how it is already seven years into its life cycle.
According to Chris Homeister, senior vice president and general manager of Home Entertainment at Best Buy, “We have seen tremendous excitement from customers for our hot holiday gaming offers. Xbox 360 was among the best-sellers at Best Buy this Black Friday, and is a testament to the continued popularity of the gaming category this holiday.”
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase