Tired of all the normal watches that seem to be rehashes of regular designs, and you’re looking for something fresh? The brand new Celeste from Ziiiro might tickle your fancy. Instead of hands and markings to indicate the time, you get a couple of transparent colored discs to tell you the time instead. And if that wasn’t enough, when the colored discs overlap, they blend together to form a beautiful blend of colors that will no doubt start conversations with anybody who notices it.
The Celsete is available in black, gunmetal and chrome, and you get to choose from either a mono or a colored watch face. They are up for pre-order now at $205 each and will ship out on November 18th. Check out the demonstration videos of the watch in action:
Next Story: Huge list of HTC phone codenames revealed
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids