If you’re a careless person or you’re just looking for a sturdy USB drive that can handle being tossed around or dropped in water, ADATA has got the solution for you. The company has recently announced the launch of the S107 – an extra sturdy USB flash drive. Thanks to its unique silicone rubber exterior, the S107 USB flash drive is capable of surviving accidental falls, as well as taking a swim in liquid and live to tell the tale.
The S107 also features a USB 3.0 transfer interface, which means you won’t have to wait long when you’re transferring files back and forth from the device. The ADATA S107 will be available in two colors – scarlet red and wild blue, and in three sizes – 8GB ($20), 16GB ($30) and 32GB ($65). Purchasers of ADATA USB drives are eligible for free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 antivirus software (60 day trial), and utility backup software UFDtoGo.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving very soon?
- 2014-04-03 Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02 USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13 dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10 Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-09-10 ADATA Wine Bottle USB flash drive
- 2012-04-25 Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way
- 2012-04-12 Self-destruct USB stick used by the Secret Service
- 2010-10-13 ADATA S007 military-spec USB flash drive
- 2010-10-18 A-Data offers NBA 2010 flash drives for fans