With NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor powering the ASUS Transformer Prime, it’s definitely a desirable tablet, so much so that we reported that Best Buy customers were receiving emails about how their orders have been cancelled or are unable to be fulfilled due to massive backordering. Now it looks like if you are living in the UK and you were hoping to get your hands on the 64GB model, you could be out luck as well.
According to reports, customers who were looking to get their hands on the 64GB model of the Transformer Prime may have to wait until Q2 2012 before they receive their products. This was confirmed by UK online retailer Clove, who has suggested that if customers wanted the tablets, they will have to contend with the 32GB model which supposedly won’t be available until January 2012 at the earliest, although that does seem to be in line with ASUS’s launch of the Transformer Prime for European markets.
ASUS started off with great intentions and no doubt have a winner on their hands (check out our review), but we’re not sure how many customers are willing to play the waiting game, at least not when 2012 could be the year of even more, and possibly better, quad-core tablets.RELATED
- On Device: WhatsApp Overtakes Facebook, Is Leading Mobile Messaging Service Now
- PingPong: Simple, Interactive, Free Q&A App For Teachers
- Google Not Planning On Restocking Nexus 10 If It Sells Out
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Nexus 10 2013 Release Expected On Cyber Monday
- Follow: asus, Transformer Prime,
- Seen at: knowyourmobile