Go to any showfloor or event as part of the press, and chances are you will be on the receiving end of a press kit in the form of a USB flash drive, or perhaps a CD if the company is feeling rather antiquated. Here is a DeLorean USB flash drive that certainly does not hail from the future – for the simple fact that it carries just 4GB of storage space on it, and will run on a USB 2.0 connection. Surely this is more of a relic from the past? Still, if a DeLorean is not your cup of tea, you can always check out a slew of other interesting designs, with the A-Team van among them, courtesy of FlashRods.
Of course, it does help that they already have a template since FlashRods did offer a hard drive version of the DeLorean since last year. That particular model is far more expensive, where $280 will net you just 500GB of storage space which surely is not enough for this day and age.
Next Story: Pure Contour 200i Air Dock hits the FCC
- 2014-04-03 Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02 USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13 dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10 Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-04-25 Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way
- 2012-04-12 Self-destruct USB stick used by the Secret Service
- 2012-03-22 USB flash drive looks like a tiny hard disk
- 2012-03-13 Folderix Flash Drive
- 2012-03-05 USB AK-47 Assault Rifle flash drive