The Motorola DROID RAZR, (simply known as the Motorola RAZR in Europe) has started receiving a major update as of today. According to Motorola, the update will bring the phone’s software version up to 651.73.30 and includes a whole bunch of new features and performance improvements. While it isn’t the same as the Verizon update that was pushed out last week, this update also includes improved security features, improvements on call performance and Bluetooth connectivity, as well as WiFi connectivity.
The update also includes the latest version of Evernote, improvements to the camera, a new Smart Rule trigger – Motion Detection, and localization improvements. As usual, be sure to back up your phone before installing the update. If you haven’t received the update notification yet (it will take a while to reach everybody) you can manually request it by going to System > About Phone > System updates > Download.
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, droid razr, Motorola, razr,
- Seen at: m.androidcentral