The Samsung Galaxy Nexus might be the first smartphone from the Android family to sport Ice Cream Sandwich, but time will see other manufacturers receive this long awaited operating system update as well. It will still take months before HTC owners of select handsets are on the receiving end of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but it seems that the folks at XDA either own a time machine, or they are phone ninjas, having obtained an extremely early build of the HTC Sense user interface that is based on Ice Cream Sandwich.
Not much has changed from the current HTC Sense, but then again, this is an early build, so not much might be revealed just yet. Do expect more user interface changes to be introduced as the final version draws nearer to its release date. What do you think of HTC’s Sense UI, or do you prefer the stock Ice Cream Sandwich experience? How about users of Samsung and their TouchWiz user interface? All in all, we cannot wait long enough for HTC’s take of Sense on Ice Cream Sandwich in due time.
Next Story: Game of Thrones details revealed
- 2014-03-16 HTC Sense 6.0 Allegedly Spotted Online
- 2013-10-14 HTC Sense 5.5 For HTC One Confirmed
- 2013-09-16 HTC Sense 5.5 User Interface Rumored To Have Leaked
- 2013-09-16 Droid DNA Getting Android 4.2 With Sense 5 Soon On Verizon
- 2013-04-29 Android Design Head Praises Facebook Home's Attention To Design
- 2013-04-28 Google Glass CPU And RAM Specifications Revealed
- 2013-02-07 HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich Performance Issues
- 2013-02-05 HTC Thunderbolt Gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2013-01-31 Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update