JVC has placed plenty of faith on their Falconbird image engine so much so that this little chipset is said to be able to deliver all the relevant processing power required to handle whatever heavy duty High Definition recording, in addition to 4K2K videos. In fact, JVC lifted the curtains on five more compact camcorders that will have Falconbird running underneath it – the GZ-V590 and GZ-V570 series that come respectively with 64GB and 32GB of internal memory, in addition to a 10x optical Zoom. As for the GZ-E Series, those will comprise of the 32GB E265, and the E225 and E220 models that will sport 8GB of internal memory, where those come with a 40x optical zoom to boot.
Storage method of choice include SDHC and SDXC memory cards, a touchscreen display as well as a tiny elecronic manual for you to refer to from your smartphone through the scanning of a QR code on your camera’s screen. Nifty, no? At least we’re moving a step in the right direction where a paperless society is concerned.
Next Story: Santa gets own Google Voice number
- 2014-01-07: JVC Everio Rugged And Weather-Proof Camcorders Unveiled
- 2013-07-25: JVC Unveils GC-XA2 Rugged Camera
- 2013-01-22: JVC MirrorLink Receiver Delivers Seamless Smartphone Control
- 2013-01-08: JVC GC-PX100 Camera Is Designed For Fast And Easy Handling
- 2012-10-17: JVC 3D HDTV wears the Smart TV mantle